- ICME Inc. has been granted the approval from Texas Workforce Commission Career Schools and Colleges (TWC). This approval enables Montessori Schools to provide Sponsorship Programs for students who have potential / opportunity for employment and also to students to pay for their tuition independently.
- Each of the courses offered by ICME Inc. lead to ICME Inc. certification /diploma. Such diploma is granted upon completion of the following requirements:
- Attendance and completion of Theory Classes
- Preparation of Reference Books from lectures-presentations received in the theory classes
- Successful completion of Final Written and Oral Examination
- Completion of Internship Hours in a Montessori School recognized by ICME Inc.
- Completion of the Practicum Hours Required
With the approval of TWC, International Center for Montessori Education Inc. is working on getting international recognition from well-known agencies such as ACCET and or MACTE. Federal agencies that approve Montessori Teachers Training Centers at a Federal level and therefore, internationally recognized.